QA Engineer (Automation Testing)
Appeal of the work
Quipper has bases in London, Tokyo, Manila, and Jakarta. Our members across the world work together using GitHub and Slack. We also place importance on connecting the team members via visits to the offices in each country and seeing one another face-to-face as well as through a company-wide meeting every other week.
・Development Environment for Productivity
The engineering at Quipper is focused on productivity. We have a culture that does not tolerate inconvenience and develops tools every day to make our work more efficient. Practicing pair programming and code reviews allows us to produce good quality code and collectively improve our engineers’ skills. We're also making sure that the code we write is tested thoroughly.
・Product Development Focused on Users
In developing a product, we think it’s important to keep improving the overall service by observing the user reactions and making small modifications. People in marketing and sales, as well as designers and producers also often discuss and review the services on GitHub. Our engineers and designers go around schools in the world, listen to the voices of users, and seek for a UI that is globally adapted and easy for anyone to use, and a UX that works fast with any line in the world for a more enjoyable learning overall.
- Get involved during the planning phase and work with product managers and designers to understand their objectives
- Write automated tests and reproduce core feature bugs using code
- Run test suites, analyze failures, and escalate issues to the development team
- Recommend tools/technologies we can use to have the best test framework that suits our platform
- Plan for further expansion and application of testing environment to from native to web applications
- Has 3+ years of experience as a QA/Test Engineer (Automation Testing) for native and/or web applications
- Obsessively detail-oriented
- Strong teamwork skills and English communication skills
- Can work autonomously either as a team player or individual contributor
- Delivery-focused, i.e. ensure that projects are delivered on time and up to the standard quality
- Preferably with Android Automation testing experience
Technologies / Tools we use at Quipper:
- Katalon studio
- Robot framework with appium
Why apply to us?
- HMO upon regularization with additional 1 dependent (fully covered by the Company)
- Monthly performance bonus
- 10 Vacation Leaves and 10 Sick Leaves (unused Sick Leave is convertible to cash annually)
- Company issued item (laptop)
- Opportunity to meet and train abroad
- Promotion opportunities
- Government-mandated benefits
- Flexible working hours
- Work-from-home is permitted