QA/QC Educational Content Reviewer
The primary responsibility of the QA/QC Content Reviewer is to evaluate, proofread, and review the educational content materials to ensure its quality and accuracy based on the learning competencies of K to 12 curricula provided by DepEd. He/she should provide recommendations and suggestions on how to improve and develop the learning materials following Quipper guidelines. They must be committed, flexible to changes, able to adapt to different students' level,s and to keep up with a fast-paced production.
- Extensive knowledge and teaching experience in one or more of the following:
- Pysical Education
- Industrial Arts
- Home Economics
- Contemporary Philippine Arts from the Regions
- Disaster Readiness and Risk Reduction
- Introduction to Philosophy of the Human Person
- Media and Information Literacy
- Personal Development
- Physical Education and Health 11 and 12
- Understanding Culture, Society, and Politics
- Excellent work ethics, flexibility, English communication, and time management skills
- Stable internet connection
- At least 5 years of experience in editing educational contents (e-learning, textbook, workbook, reference book) for Grades 4 to Grade 10, Senior High School and/or College
- At least 10 years of teaching experience (classroom, review center, and/or other informal teaching set-ups)
- Experience using Content Management System or Learning Management System.
- Bachelor’s Degree (B.S./B.A.) in Instructional Design or Education majors closely related to the subject the candidate applied for
- Graduate of Masters or Doctorate Degree is an advantage but not required
- Freelance; Output-based
- Flexitime; WFH set-up
- Project-based contract
- Communication and file sharing through email, chat, SMS, and calls, with meetings and training at the office when required.
More about the team
- We believe in creating a highly innovative, exciting and collaborative working environment that continuously fuels our double-digit growth YOY
- You will collaborate with a diverse group of talent who have a broad range of experience leading in technology and e-commerce (e.g. International top MBA grads, ex-FMCG, ex-Consulting firm)
- Our team is highly passionate about our mission to “Bring the Best Education to Every Corner of the World” and hope that you could bring your unique skills and talent to make this happen in the Philippines!
Benefits and Perks
- Work from home / remote work
- Continuous coaching & trainings
- Performance based bonus
- Career mobility - Chance to be regularized based on performance
- Flexible, tech-savvy, international environment and working styles
- And more! (Exciting workshops, sessions to get to know your fellows, etc. depending on the team)
1. Application Form
2. Endorsement of Exam Package
2. Endorsement of Exam Package
- Subject-Based Exam: use to assess the Subject Matter Expertise or the extensive knowledge of the subject you're applying for.
- General Language Mechanical Test (GLMT): use to assess the candidates' Language Proficiency.
- Checking of Exam package. Please allow 3-4 calendar days for the evaluation result.
- To final check the professional experience, skill levels, and culture fit with the team.