QA/QC Educational Content Reviewer (PE and Health)
The primary responsibility of the QA/QC Content Reviewer is to evaluate, proofread, and review the educational content materials to ensure their quality and accuracy based on the learning competencies of K to 12 curricula provided by DepEd. He/she should provide recommendations and suggestions on how to improve and develop the learning materials following Quipper guidelines. They must be committed, flexible to changes, able to adapt to different students' level,s and to keep up with a fast-paced production.
- Extensive knowledge and teaching experience in Physical Education and Health - SHS
- Excellent work ethics, flexibility, English communication, and time management skills
- Stable internet connection
- At least 5 years of experience in editing educational contents (e-learning, textbook, workbook, reference book) for Grades 4 to Grade 10, Senior High School and/or College
- At least 10 years of teaching experience (classroom, review center, and/or other informal teaching set-ups)
- Experience using Content Management System or Learning Management System.
- Bachelor’s Degree (B.S./B.A.) in Instructional Design or Education majors closely related to the subject the candidate applied for
- Graduate of Masters or Doctorate Degree is an advantage but not required
- Freelance; Output-based
- Flexitime; WFH set-up
- Project-based contract
- Communication and file sharing through email, chat, SMS, and calls, with meetings and training at the office when required.
- For pooling