The primary responsibility of the Scriptwriter is to create scripts for the assigned lessons and ensure that scripts are aligned with the objectives of the study guide, content coverage and depth. The Scriptwriter has to provide relevant, relatable to SHS, and culturally appropriate examples in addition to those found in the study guide. They must be committed, flexible to changes, can adapt to different student levels, and have the ability to keep up with a fast-paced production.
Senior High School Subjects (SHS)
- Physical Education and Health
- Contemporary Philippine Arts from the Regions.
Knowledge, skills, and abilities
- It is a must that the candidate is familiar with the Philippines education system and the national curriculum (K-12 Curriculum)
- A demonstrable skill of writing and editing lessons and activities for the subject the candidate applied to.
- Preferably has experience using Content Management System or Learning Management System.
- Manage the deadline and schedule.
- Positive results-oriented mind.
- Has good oral and written English communication skills
- Flexible (easily adjusts to sudden changes)
- Familiar with the Chicago Manual of Style (16th edition)
- Knowledge in Google Suite.
A total of more than three years of the below will be given preference: Experience in editing educational contents (e-learning, textbook, workbook, reference book) for Senior High School and/or College Has teaching experience (classroom, review center, and/or other informal teaching setups)
- Required: Bachelor’s Degree (B.S./B.A.) in Education major in Physical Education, Sports Science or other degrees (or majors) closely related to the subject
- Master's or Doctorate Degree is an advantage
- Flexitime; WFH
- Project-based contract
- Communication and file sharing through email, chat, SMS, and calls
- A stable internet connection is required
Why Apply to us
- YOY double growth company
- Variety of career opportunities in a company that has headquarters function in the Philippines (e.g. change career from Support Officer to Marketing, ProdOps to Product Manager, Engineer to Product Manager, etc.)
- A comprehensive set of career paths - professional single contributor to management.
- Working with highly skilled colleagues (International top MBA grads, ex-Grab, ex-Accenture, ex-Foodpanda, ex-Microsoft, and more!)
- International working environment (with Indonesia and Japan)
- Work-from-home eligibility
- Competitive salary
Contributing to education in the Philippines
- Working together with the passionate team to “Bring the Best Education to Every Corner of the World”.
1. Application Form
2. Endorsement of Exam Package
2. Endorsement of Exam Package
- Subject-Based Exam: use to assess the Subject Matter Expertise or the extensive knowledge of the subject you're applying for.
- General Language Mechanical Test (GLMT): use to assess the candidates' Language Proficiency.
- Checking of Exam package. Please allow 3-4 calendar days for the evaluation result.
- To final check the professional experience, skill levels, and culture fit with the team.