Senior Content Development Officer
- Conceptualize and develop high-quality learning content and activities to support teaching and learning for video and non-video content across multiple projects.
- Design high quality, student-centered digital learning experiences, and resources.
- Design, review and refine templates and guidelines, including the creation of prototypes, for use of video and non-video content production team
- Ensure that learning activities, products, and services are consistent with Quipper requirements and statutory/regulatory obligations (e.g. quality, accessibility, re-use, sustainability, learning and teaching templates).
- Serve as advisor for production teams on templates and guidelines issues.
- Work collaboratively with other subject matter experts, industry, students and key stakeholders to provide digital design solutions that meet their needs.
- Work closely with QAQC during the development of templates, guidelines, samples, and KPIs.
- Can be assigned to lead the development of content projects (either non-video or video content) regardless of subjects.
- Execute research and development projects to improve content offerings
- Manage the components of the project to achieve the project objectives within the agreed timeframes and provide progress reports as required by the project manager
- Actively participate as part of team initiatives and projects and cooperate with team members in a manner that reflects a commitment to team goals and objectives, effective communication, information sharing, and problem-solving practices.
- At least 3 years of experience as an instructional designer in the development of student-centered digital learning experiences and resources, including the creation of templates and guidelines for both video and non-video content.
- Knowledge of digital learning principles and practices as well as current and future trends in digital technologies.
- At least 2 years of experience in user testing to measure satisfaction, and effectiveness and acceptance of the product to target users.
- At least 6 months of demonstrated project management skills in the development of digital content for online resources, with a capacity to scope realistic projects, meet timeframes and deliver outcomes.
- High-level interpersonal and professional communication skills to work effectively with individuals and teams of staff with different levels of technical knowledge.
- Demonstrated capacity to work both independently and in multi-disciplinary team environments.
- Ability to assess priorities, exercise discretionary judgment and negotiate for positive outcomes.
- A postgraduate qualification in educational design or e-learning is desirable.
Why apply to us?
- Highly competitive salary
- HMO upon regularization with additional 1 dependent (fully covered by the Company)
- Monthly performance bonus
- 10 VL and 10 SL (unused SL is convertible to cash annually)
- Company issued item (laptop)
- Promotion opportunities
- Opportunity to meet and train abroad
- Government-mandated benefit