SHS Content Consultant (Contemporary Philippine Arts from the Region)
The primary responsibility of the Content Consultant is to support content development as a subject matter expert to any of the following senior high school specialized subjects. He/she must be able to do curriculum mapping and create prototypes so that we can create guidelines for mass production in line with the national curriculum (both the K-12 Curriculum and most essential learning competencies or MELCs) of the Philippines following our style guide. They must be committed, flexible to changes can adapt to different students' levels, and able to keep up with a fast-paced production.
Knowledge, skills, and abilities
- It is a must that the candidate is familiar with the Philippines education system and the national curriculum (both the K-12 Curriculum and MELCs)
- A demonstrable skill of writing and editing lessons and activities for the subject the candidate applied to.
- Strong computer skills, proficient in Google Suite applications (Docs, Spreadsheet, Slides, and Forms), and has the ability to learn new technology
- Manage the deadline and schedule.
- Positive results-oriented mind.
- Has good oral and written English communication skills
- Flexible (easily adjusts to sudden changes)
- With extensive knowledge of Contemporary Philippine Arts from the Regions (CPAR) subject.
- Total of more than two years of the below will be given preference:
- Experience in editing educational contents (e-learning, textbook, workbook, reference book) for Senior High School and/or College
- Has teaching experience for at least two semesters for the subject the candidate applied for
- Experience in writing and editing educational/instructional materials
- Required: Bachelor’s Degree (B.S./B.A.) in Education major in Arts or Fine Arts, Arts Studies, or other degrees (or majors) closely related to the subject the candidate applied for
- Master's or Doctorate Degree and is an advantage
- Flexitime; home-based
- Project-based contract
- Communication and file sharing through email, chat, SMS, and calls