The primary responsibility of the Storyboard Artist is to convert the finalized scripts into storyboards for senior high school English video lessons. He/She will work in collaboration with the pre-production and post-production teams and contribute to the production of video lessons in line with the national curriculum (K-12 Curriculum) of the Philippines. He/She must be committed, flexible to changes, and have the ability to keep up with fast-paced work processes.
- Produce creative, informative, and compelling storyboards in accordance with the script and pre-established style and technical guidelines of the project
- Collaborate with the Content Specialist, Video Instructional Designer, Content Academic Officer, and Creative officer in converting the finalized scripts in a storyboard format that would serve as the basis for Post Production.
- Coordinate and collaborate with other team members to resolve technical and/or creative issues as well as applying agreed revisions with the Storyboard.
- Adhere to the guidelines and instructions given by the Creative Head and Project Managers
- Meet project deadlines, milestones, and goals
Knowledge, skills, and abilities
- A great attitude and work ethic
- A growth mindset and a willingness to improve self as well as the team and company
- Work collaboratively with a team while also being able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Follow instructions and notes from team members
- Must be passionate for his/her craft and have high standards for outputs
- Knowledgeable of the ins and outs of video production
- Be able to grasp academic concepts and present them in ways the audience will understand and be engaged
- Excellent composition skills
- Able to translate scripts into visual concepts effectively
- Intermediate knowledge in Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
- Basic knowledge in Google Docs, Sheets, and Slides
- Basic knowledge in Video Editing
- 6 months to a year of experience as a storyboard artist in a professional setting or related experience
- Background in Education Technology, especially online learning.
- Basic knowledge in Instructional Design
Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/ College Degree in the field of Art/ Design/ Creative Multimedia, Advertising or equivalent
- At least 6 months to 1 year of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- It would be an advantage if he/she has a link to an online portfolio of works as a storyboard artist
- Freelance contract
- Flexitime, Attends meetings in the office or online as required
- Communication and file sharing through email, chat, SMS, and calls
- Would require a reliable and stable internet connection for communication and file transfer