Client Support Officer
As the leading all-in-one learning management system, we're on a mission to bring the best education to every corner of the world.
With engaging content aligned with the Department of Education's K-12-approved curricula, we empower every type of learner and make education accessible and exciting for everyone. But we're not just a company that cares about growth and profit – we care about making a positive impact in our community and beyond.
That's why we've created a highly innovative, exciting, and collaborative working environment that fuels our double-digit growth annually. You'll have the opportunity to work with a diverse group of top talent with experience in leading technology and e-commerce companies, including international top MBA grads, ex-Bigtech, ex-FMCG, and ex-Consulting firm leaders.
But most importantly, you'll be part of a team that's passionate about our mission. We believe that education is a basic right that should be available to everyone, no matter where they live or what their background is.
By joining us, you'll have the chance to bring your unique skills and talent to our team and make a real impact on education worldwide.
Apply today and help shape the future of learning with Quipper!
About the role:
About the role:
We seek enthusiastic and entrepreneurial Business Development Client Support Officers to be our distributors of wisdom.
As our Client Support Officer, you will be responsible for driving our retention and customer success by providing excellent onboarding and after-sales support to our partner schools. You will respond to our partner school’s inquiries, complaints, and requests in person, via phone, or email.
This role is under our Business Development Division and will be reporting to the Area Manager of the assigned team.
- Assist our partner schools with platform setup and resolving any technical issues they might experience.
- Train end-users on how to navigate and use Quipper’s eLearning platform and inform customers about our product's functionalities and features.
- Support clients’ needs through problem-solving and complaint resolution.
- Provide technical assistance to our partner schools by troubleshooting, analyzing, and reporting product errors, failures, or malfunctions.
- Conduct classroom observation, and identify ways on how our partner schools and teachers can further maximize our platforms.
- Analyzing customer feedback and advising management on areas of improvement.
- Support Business Development Account Officers during sales presentations through product presentations.
Who are we looking for:
Who are we looking for:
We are looking for tech-savvy, solution-driven, and enthusiastic Client Support Officers to join our company. To be successful in this role, you should be able to display exceptional customer service skills and have the ability to support customers' technical difficulties in a professional and timely manner. You should be able to explain complex product information in a helpful way.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Education, Business, Information Technology, or any related field; Open to fresh graduates.
- Teaching background in regular classroom set-up is an advantage but not required; Experience in the education / eLearning industry working in the same capacity is an advantage.
- Strong computer skills, proficiency in Google Suite, and the ability to learn new technology.
- Excellent presentation, organizational, negotiation, and verbal and written communication skills
- Must be willing to do fieldwork and travel in various areas.
- Must be passionate about education.
- Attention to Communication
- Results Orientation
- Analytical Thinking
- Project Management
- Customer Orientation
- Building Collaborative Relationships
- Proficiency in Data Processing
- Attention to Detail
- Technical Skills
- Time Management
- Active Listening
- Training Skills
- Public Relations Skills
- Social Etiquette
Job Type: Full-Time, Regular
Work location: Fieldwork
Work schedule: Mondays to Fridays, with work during weekends or Philippine holidays, if needed.