Support Officer (NCR)
- Responsible for building strong relationships with clients
- Responsible for driving customer satisfaction to partner schools.
- Trains end-users on the usage of Quipper’s eLearning platform
- Conducting classroom observation, help desk, and technical assistance to our partner schools.
- Supports clients’ needs through problem & complaint resolution
- Supports sales officers during sales presentations through product presentations
- Upsells Quipper services to existing clients
- Candidate must understand basic Profit & Loss
- Must be self-driven, can work independently and as a team
- Ability to adapt to a fast-paced environment and willing to perform various tasks
- Excellent presentation, organizational, negotiation, and verbal and written communication skills
- Strong computer skills, proficient in Google suite, and has the ability to learn new technology
- Strong interpersonal, intrapersonal, and analytical skills
- Preferably with at least 1-year work experience
- Stable internet connection is required
- Candidate must possess a Bachelor's degree in Education, IT, Business Management, Marketing, or any related field.
- Postgraduate is an advantage but not required
Why apply to us?
- HMO upon regularization with additional 1 dependent (fully covered by the Company)
- Accidental Insurance
- Monthly performance bonus
- 10 VL and 10 SL (unused SL is convertible to cash annually)
- Company issued item
- Promotion opportunities
- Opportunity to meet and train abroad
- Government-mandated benefits
- Opportunity to be in a sales position
- Full-time employment
- Remote work
- Work during weekends or Philippine holidays if required
- Field-work if required
- Preferably with driver's license and have own means of transportation but not required.
- For pooling, willing to be assigned anywhere in MetroManila, preferably residing in: