We are looking for a UI Engineer to join our Global Product Development team. The UI Engineer will work alongside other designers and developers in the Global Product Development team to create and design mockups and write the actual code to make the website. In this role, the UI Engineer will work broadly with people in Indonesia, the Philippines and Japan.
Job description and responsibilities
- Deliver high performance and scalable user interfaces
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to create & update landing pages for Quipper products
- Understand project requirements and able to deliver on time
- Accurately translate mockups into responsive web pages
- Optimise existing pages in terms of UI/UX and web performance
- Styling UI components and operating under the supervision
- Empathy with our mission “Distributors of Wisdom” and “Revolutionizing Distribution of Knowledge,” and for our style of Product and Engineering.
- Minimum 2 years of relevant UI Engineering experience.
- Solid understanding of responsive web designs to support cross-browser compatibility.
- Ability to shift between a creative and a technical focus depending on the project needs.
- Solid understanding of ADA compliances and could assert usability features.
- Solid understanding of SEO principles.
Why apply to us?
- HMO upon regularization with an additional 1 dependent (fully covered by the Company)
- Monthly performance bonus
- 10 VL and 10 SL (unused SL is convertible to cash annually)
- Company-issued item (laptop)
- Promotion opportunities
- Flexible working schedule
- Learning opportunities
- "No Friday meetings"
- Opportunity to meet and train abroad
- Government-mandated benefits
- [Permanent] Remote work / Work-From-Home
- [Optional] Office visit once a week