We are looking for a UX Researcher to join our Global Product Development team. The UX Researcher will work alongside other designers in the Global Design team to create and refine product user experiences. In this role, the UX Researcher will work broadly with design, product management, content, engineering, marketing, and sales teams, in Indonesia, Philippines and Japan, to conduct in-depth and advanced user experience research both in qualitative and quantitative methods.
Job description and responsibilities
- Gathering information or data by quantitative/qualitative on how users interact with the products
- Doing analysis and finding the best possible solution based on the information gathered
- Prepare initiative for upcoming projects
- Lead in-house interactive team overseeing online production
- At least 3 years of related working experience in a UX Researcher role
- Ability to conduct user / usability testing
- Has a good understanding of how UI design works
- Excellent in reading data and synthesizing the results
- Colour coordinate
- Has a good understanding of UX writing (plus point)
- Personal Development:
- Able to learn new skills with provided guidance and instruction.
- Able to express their ideas and problems to colleagues clearly in English.
- Critical Thinking:
- Can state own ideas clearly.
- Able to follow the team's established working practices
Why apply to us?
- HMO upon regularization with an additional 1 dependent (fully covered by the Company)
- Monthly performance bonus
- 10 VL and 10 SL (unused SL is convertible to cash annually)
- Company-issued item (laptop to be provided upon regularization)
- Promotion opportunities
- Flexible working schedule
- Opportunity to meet and train abroad
- Government-mandated benefits
- [Permanent] Remote work / Work-From-Home
- [Optional] Office visit once a week