We are looking for a UX Researcher to join our Global Product Development team. The UX Researcher will work alongside other designers in the Global Design team to create and refine product user experiences. In this role, the UX Researcher will work broadly with designer, product management, content, engineering, marketing, and sales teams, in Indonesia, Philippines and Japan, to conduct in-depth and advanced user experience research both in qualitative and quantitative methods.
Job description and responsibilities
- Collaborating with product designers and product managers to understand research needs, and work cross-functionally with multiple stakeholders including data scientists, and partner service managers to probe deeper insights.
- Defining research questions and selecting appropriate methods of data collection to deliver stakeholder-relevant value at any stage of business.
- Develops research activities and insights to answer key business questions effectively and efficiently.
- Conducting design research studies and analyzing the data collected, generate insights that influence how product teams think about medium and long-term product strategy
- At least 3 years of related working experience in a UX Researcher role
- Experience with qualitative and user-centered design methods (individual and group interviews, diary studies, direct observation, think-aloud usability testing, etc.)
- Experience with quantitative research (metrics, survey design, response effects, sampling, crosstabs, and statistical concepts, etc.)
- Has a good understanding of UX writing (plus point)
- Personal Development:
- Able to learn new skills with provided guidance and instruction.
- Able to express their ideas and problems to colleagues clearly in English.
- Critical Thinking:
- Can state own ideas clearly.
- Able to follow the team's established working practices
Why apply to us?
- HMO upon regularization with an additional 1 dependent (fully covered by the Company)
- Monthly performance bonus
- 10 VL and 10 SL (unused SL is convertible to cash annually)
- Company-issued item (laptop)
- Promotion opportunities
- Flexible working schedule
- Learning opportunities
- "No Friday meetings"
- Opportunity to meet and train abroad
- Government-mandated benefits
- [Permanent] Remote work / Work-From-Home
- [Optional] Office visit once a week
More about the team
- We believe in creating a highly innovative, exciting and collaborative working environment that continuously fuels our double-digit growth YOY
- You will collaborate with a diverse group of talent who have a broad range of experience leading in technology and e-commerce (e.g., International top MBA grads, ex-FMCG, ex-Consulting firm)
- Our team is highly passionate about our mission to “Bring the Best Education to Every Corner of the World,” and we hope that you could bring your unique skills and talent to make this happen in the Philippines!